Lip Liner with Flirt Brows & Beauty Studios!
What is Lip Liner?
Tired of reapplying lipstick and lip liner that seems to chap or dry your lips? You will also be amazed by how much you spend on lip liner and lipstick each year if you ever tried adding up the math. If you’re looking to cut this cost and still keep your lips looking glossy and preserved, a permanent lip tattoo might be just what you need.
A lip tattoo can dramatically enhance the appearance of your lips giving you a fuller and more defined shape. A tattoo will eliminate the need to use a lip liner pencil because your lip borders will be perfectly designed already. You also never have to worry about your colors smearing, fading, rubbing off or getting on your teeth. Below is a detailed look at some of the main benefits of lip tattoos.
Benefits to Lip Liner
1) NON-INVASIVE OPTION
Lip tattoos will visually transform your lip’s appearance. It will give you those seductive, fuller lips you have always admired without having to go for filler injections. Procedures such as those performed at Flirt 3D Brows & Skincare we are non-invasive and affordable. A typical procedure involves the use of medical-grade aesthetic which helps to minimize the pain and make your experience comfortable.
At the end of the procedure, you will enjoy having sexier and fuller lips at all times. Cosmetic tattoo procedures can also be used to rectify defects such as lip unevenness, sun damage, or even thin lips. The procedure adds beauty, convenience, as well as confidence. Lip tattoos are a handy option for women who don’t want to use invasive lip correction procedures and those who suffer from allergies.
2) LONG-LIVED RESULTS
Lip tattooing is much like traditional tattooing as it involves implanting natural hypoallergenic pigments in the upper layer of your skin, which guarantees long-lasting results. While the lip color might experience some mild fading over time, the results can be sustained and enjoyed for years. If any signs of color fading show up, all you need is to simply go for a touch up to restore the shape, definition, and color of your tattoo.
Given that the results of lip tattoos don’t last forever is an advantage for when a makeup trend changes or when you feel like changing your style and color. You can always try something new and enhance your appearance when your current tattoo eventually fades away.
The best part about lip tattoos is that they are often quite affordable and won’t bloat out your makeup expenses. The alternative methods of lip enhancement such as injections cost crazy amounts of money and may come with more risks than benefits depending on where you decide to have the procedure done. Lip tattoos on the other hand typically cost a modest amount of money. A permanent lip color enhancement, for instance, can cost anywhere between $350 to $750 in the Southern CA area. Flirt 3D permanent lip color starts at $300. Contact us for a quote today!
4) ALL DAY LONG LIP COLOR
You no longer have to reapply your lip liner or lipstick a number of times in a day. That has now been changed by cosmetic lip tattoos. With a lip tattoo, your color won’t change or fade when you drink or eat. You will not leave any lipstick marks on cups or when kissing the person you love. You will have beautiful and bright lips at all times. It will also save you from the mess and hassle associated with applying lipstick. This is perfect for all of you busy ladies out there.
If you want to enjoy a permanent lip color, you will love the lip blending procedure. It will create a clear outline and blend the color of your choice into your lips. The end result is a long-lasting soft lip line and fuller lips in addition to the beautiful color.
As already mentioned, lip tattoos can be a great way of concealing problematic areas of your lips. It can be used to redefine an existing outline and shape of the lips after damage by mild burns, sunburns or scarification as a result of certain medical conditions. Victims suffering from oral cancer often experience excessive de-pigmentation as a result of chemotherapy treatment and can benefit from lip tattooing procedures.
Permanent lip color procedures come with numerous benefits and advantages. They are primarily done to boost the pigmentation and form of the lips. They can save you from having to reapply lipstick or lip liner several times a day while maintaining the color of your choice.
Lip Liner After Care
Aftercare Instructions for Lips
In addition to the general aftercare instructions, please follow these specific lip instructions.
- Remember, place nothing on the treated area (except your aftercare product) until healed. This this means no makeup, creams, water (except for cleansing as detailed below), etc.
- After your procedure, your skin will start forming a protective scab. You may see fluid or ooze on the skin from lymph secretion. The fluid should be dabbed and blotted off with a sterile gauze pad. It can crust the skin over and prevent it from breathing and healing.
- After 24 hours, clean the treated area daily with mild warm water and non-alcohol soap. Apply soapy solution on a sterile gauze and blot 4 to 5 times to clean. Then blot completely dry. Use patting motions only. No Scrubbing. No rubbing. No wiping. No scratching. Make sure the area is completely dry because germs love moisture!
- Lips will ooze for a couple days and peel for a week or so. After sleeping, crust will have dried on the lips. Blot with water. Clean and apply aftercare product as directed. Try not to disturb the crust when cleaning and let it fall off by itself. Picking and pulling off skin that is not ready to come off will cause pigment loss and can pull out deeper tissue. The edges or lip liner will be the last to fall off. Pulling this off will result in an uneven splotchy line or an indented scar.
- Apply aftercare product on the clean and dry treated area. Place the ointment on the scabs that are beginning to form. If you place ointment on the area and it is not dry, this may cause irritation or an infection and could lead to color loss.
- Keep your lips moist all the times with the aftercare product. After approximately 3 weeks after the procedure when no more scabs are present, discontinue the aftercare product. Begin to apply sunblock appropriate for lips to protect the pigment and a good lip balm.
- Lips will be tender at first after the procedure. Drink only through a straw. Choose to only eat foods you can place in your mouth with a fork without touching the lips.
- Do not eat spicy foods or hot liquids for 48 hours after your procedure. It’s a good idea not to eat oily foods, salty foods, acidic foods or alcohol while healing.
- Do not get toothpaste on your lips. It’s a good idea to brush your teeth with just water for 72 hrs post-treatment.
- Do not bleach your teeth until your lips are healed.
- Do not excessively stretch lips while they are healing with big smiles or pucker lips with smoking. Those motions push and pull against the lip edges, applying tension and friction between the strong normal skin surrounding the mouth and the broken inflamed lip edges. Lip skin is a continuation of the delicate mucous membrane of the mouth. It is not strong like normal skin.